Harmless treatment of pet cremator
Fire curtain type harmless treatment pet cremation furnace is specially designed for pet cremation treatment. It can also be used for the harmless treatment of chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, cattle, sheep and other livestock and poultry, as well as medical waste incineration.
This equipment adopts secondary combustion technology, using imported burners, two combustions, and one combustion as the main combustion. The objects to be treated (such as pet carcasses, diseased and dead animals) are put into the combustion chamber to ignite, at a high temperature of about 1500 ° C To kill the pathogen. However, at the same time, it will generate a pungent fumes, which contains a variety of toxic and harmful substances, which not only pollutes the atmospheric environment, but also poses a great threat to the safety of people's lives. The gas is completely burned in the second high-temperature combustion chamber to achieve the effect of harmless emissions.
1. Fire curtain burning. A fire curtain with a thickness of about 100mm is designed in the secondary combustion chamber. The harmful smoke generated by the primary combustion is completely burned when passing through the fire curtain area above 1000 ° C, which has the effect of removing harmful substances and harmless treatment.
2. The furnace temperature is high. Both the primary and secondary combustion chambers use refractory and heat-insulating materials, which can effectively increase the furnace temperature, accelerate the ignition of the processed material, and promote the exhaustion of flue gas.
3. Good energy saving effect. Imported high-quality burners are used, combined with a reasonable internal structure design of the furnace, to accelerate the burning rate of the processed objects, save working time, and significantly save energy compared to similar domestic products.
4. Harmless emissions. This equipment adopts advanced incineration technology, and its exhaust emissions can reach no black smoke, no odor, and no large particles of dust. The primary combustion chamber of the incinerator is large, which is not conducive to the floating of the dust particles after the object to be treated is burned. With the fire curtain, the harmful components in the flue gas are completely burned out. The secondary combustion chamber is provided with a rotating flue and the flue gas. A small amount of fly ash will also be removed under the action of centrifugal force, which achieves harmless emissions.
5. Automatic combustion and easy adjustment. According to the nature and quantity of the material to be processed, the burning time can be adjusted, and the manual and automatic conversion can be quickly realized, improving the work efficiency and reducing the processing cost.
1. Adopting push-pull hearth design. The push-pull hearth design is adopted. The purpose of the design is to facilitate the placement of pet corpses and the convergence of ashes.
Second, the flame nozzle can be adjusted up and down. The burner can be adjusted up to 25cm. This design is aimed at cremating animal carcasses of different sizes, which can make the flame more fully cover the pet carcasses, which can save fuel and shorten the cremation time.
Third, the use of autonomous air intake system. Adopting an autonomous air intake system can make the oxygen in the furnace more full, make the corpse burn more fully, avoid the black smoke generated during incineration, make the ashes more pure, and also play a certain fuel-saving effect.
The incineration effect is good.
Fourth, the maximum dose of 150kg can cremate large dogs.
Burning effect display: